Thursday, June 13. 2:00pm – 3:30pm EST (Note date change)
Are you ready to become an LIS/BAE expert and stop making the same mistakes that have become commonplace in the industry?
Inevitably we have all run into similar challenges surrounding Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) and Best Available Evidence (BAE) Polices and Programs. CMS guidelines on this program can be vague and confusing, and those problems are often compounded by the disparity in the eligibility rules for the 50 different states. Moreover, 30% of the submissions for LIS Status Updates sent to the RPC are currently being rejected, creating costly headaches for your organization and your members.
In response to these present circumstances, Denyse will be conducting a specialized training Webinar based on 5 years of experience overseeing and developing CMS’ LIS Deeming review process as the RPC Program Director.
The information you can expect to gain from this one-hour training session includes:
- A breakdown of LIS/BAE policy and how a member qualifies for LIS (including little-known tips on CMS’ expectations on valid BAE)
- Understanding the differences between LIS Eligibility and LIS Deeming
- A behind-the-scenes look at the RPC Review Process for LIS Status Updates (including a walkthrough of various case-studies on commonly rejected LIS submissions and how to avoid the same mistakes)
- Subsidy Eligibility, Determinations/Redeterminations and the role your organization plays in them
- How to navigate through different State Medicaid Systems and Aid Codes
- Other tips and best practices on BAE to effectively comply with Policy
Following the training, there will be a 30-minute Q&A for the live event to get personalized guidance on the challenges your team is encountering under current LIS/BAE policies and guidelines.
All registrants will receive a copy of the recorded webinar, so if you are unable to attend the live event, please register to obtain a copy of this valuable training for your organization.
Click this link to register now: http://madena.enterthemeeting.com/m/V76XC6TI
(Contact us for discounts on group pricing)
Note : Payment for the webinar is through Paypal services. If you prefer credit card payment, please choose the ‘Pay with a Credit or Debit card’ option in the paypal screen.