The Only Project Management Software Designed Specifically for all Lines of Business within a Health Plan
We know health plans have a very detailed and unique process for the creation of their regulatory mandated materials from both state and federal government agencies. This includes CMS-required documents, such as the Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC), Evidence of Coverage (EOC), and Summary of Benefits (SB), and associated required materials for Medicaid, the Commercial (under 65) market and the Marketplace (ACA).
We also understand the challenges you face:
- Manual document creation with limited technology tools, support, and team resources
- Inefficient processes that easily result in document errors and costly errata mailings
- Complex and labor-intensive content review processes
- Version control concerns
- Strict compliance with regulatory deadlines and unexpected "fire drills"
- Lack of project visibility, control, and accountability
- Coordination with translation, 508 remediation, and print & fulfillment services
- Stress, long hours, and team turnover
It's a thankless job. With so many people involved in the process and regulatory guidelines that can change on a daily basis, it's virtually impossible to have a smooth process. Until now.
Manage, Track, and Report on Your Documents
The Collateral Management Module® by CodySoft® not only allows for streamlined document development, it also provides a platform for centralized project communications, assigning tasks, tracking tasks, and reporting on the status of tasks and projects. In addition, our software provides version control and an audit trail of all review steps.