An Enterprise Solution for all Member/Provider Communications
Managing document development (ANOCs, EOCs, SBs/SBCs, Pre & Post Enrollment Kits), translations, 508 Remediation, Provider/Pharmacy directories, and the sourcing of print, fulfillment, and mailing, can make an already-complicated process even more complex and risky. Coordinating multiple vendors can quickly result in miscommunication, version control issues, and missed deadlines—leading to costly erratas, corrective actions, and non-compliance.
CodySoft® Communications is a fully integrated “Single-Source Solution” designed specifically for health plans. One centralized system developed to control, manage, and support the entire lifecycle of all Member/Provider Communications across all touchpoints from document creation through fulfillment—literally from end to end.
It’s the first “Communications Suite” of its kind to offer a compliant, integrated, scalable solution to support the entire contract year lifecycle—from automated PBP extract and transformation into a final benefits language, to easy-to-use CMS model document development and versioning tools, Provider & Pharmacy Directory programming and updates, managed care specific translation services, 508 PDF remediation, and finally, member materials order processing, production, and fulfillment services.
CODY® does not believe one size fits all – each client’s unique needs and requirements are mapped to our software and services to provide the most cost-effective and efficient integrated solution.
The CodySoft® Communications Suite offers both large and small plans the ability to control the entire member communications process from beginning to end while benefitting from centralized data and asset management, as well as distributed fulfillment functions.
The CodySoft® Communications Suite includes:
- PBP benefit submission, transformation, formatting, and integration to Communications, Compliance, and Operations suites
- Mandated Materials Development and Variable Data Composition using transformed Plan and benefits data
- Provider & Pharmacy Directory programming, monthly updates, and fulfillment
- Translation of required materials into 80+ languages
- Website Accessibility Analysis and Section 508 PDF Remediation
- API Integration with Plan and CMS database systems for composition and fulfillment of over 200 member and provider Letter types
- Fulfillment of ANOCs
- Fulfillment of ID Cards, New Member Kits, and Member Request books to Plan service areas with redundant operations backups and automated Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity cutover
- Digital document fulfillment support (e-Presentment)
- Project Dashboards, Reporting, and Analytics for managing Project Schedules and tracking of Mandated Member Materials fulfillment