The Simple Way to Manage Health Plan Compliance Issues
No one wants to dwell on managing Complaints Tracking Module (CTM) issues, reports of impropriety or questions about benefits; but it’s an unfortunate part of the business. Mishandling these investigations can have serious – and costly – consequences to health plans, but we have the solution.
Developed specifically for health plan compliance departments, the CodySoft® Incident Management Module® is the first-of-its-kind full-cycle tool that allows health plans to best manage investigation issues, from reporting to resolution.
Address the root cause of incidents, help prevent future incidents, and have real-time visibility to case list, case status, assignments and statistics.
With the Incident Management Module®, You Can:
- Capture comprehensive complaint information to help fully investigate, remediate, and report case outcomes
- Get streamlined and simplified workflow management tracks for complaints related to Sales and Marketing, Fraud/Waste/Abuse, HIPAA/IT Security, Legal, and HR issues
- Quickly obtain information to support annual CMS reporting requirements regarding agent oversight for both Medicare Part C and Part D plans
- Access a document management library to centralize investigation documents and reports
- Link to user-defined documents such as regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures, HR handbooks, and Code of Conduct guidelines
- Gain centralized communications with the Investigations Discussions feature
- Easily generate investigation, user, and management reports