Reinventing the Online Ordering and Distribution Process
Managing the internal and external demands for Pre-Enrollment Kits and sales-related collateral materials can easily become a logistical nightmare, not to mention a huge expense if not managed appropriately. There is a need to control distribution and maintain accountability from internal sales teams, Field Marketing Organizations (FMOs) and Independent Agents. Now there is a better way…
The CodySoft® Sales & Marketing Exchange Module™ (SMX™) is an intuitive online marketing material “storefront”, specifically designed for health plans. Its central source platform allows for permissions-based ordering of approved, versioned plan materials such as Pre-Enrollment “Sales” Kits, Benefits Highlights, Presentation materials, Summaries of Benefits, Enrollment Forms and more.
With the Sales & Marketing Exchange Module™, You Can:
- Collaborate with CODY solutions architects and programmers to custom build your plan-branded Sales & Marketing Exchange online ordering portal.
- Agents and Broker can create and print customized marketing materials such as Business Cards, Postcards, Event Flyers, and Brochures from plan and CMS approved “variable data” templates, without special training or software. Access is limited to specified areas in approved templates, so users cannot modify approved content.
- Create, assign, and store as many internal and external users and groups as you need – no limit to the number of stored users or addresses.
- Control the entire ordering process with custom ‘Approval Rules’ which allow Plan Managers the ability to set global rules, specify maximums or spend amounts, or segment groups or users based on defined permissions sets.
- Reduce transit times and mailing costs with regional print and ship facilities nationwide.
- Assure quality delivery with orders that are assembled and packed-by-hand.
- Use robust reporting capabilities to track online orders by user, date, group and more.