Managing multiple vendors for document development & creation (ANOCs, EOCs, SBs/SOBs/SBCs, Pre & Post Enrollment materials), translations, Section 508 remediation, directories & formularies, as well as the sourcing of member communications print & fulfillment, can make an already complicated process even more complex and risky.
Miscommunication during hand-offs can quickly result in finger-pointing, making CMS deadlines difficult, if not impossible to meet. Not to mention content errors that can lead to costly errata, corrective actions, and non-compliance.
Thankfully, there’s an easier way to manage the entire process – literally from end-to-end.
CODY® Single-Source Solution:
Created specifically for the health plan industry. By leveraging our CodySoft® platform and the Allied Central Dashboard™ (ACD), we provide health plans with a streamlined, technology-driven process to manage the entire lifecycle of Member Communications from document creation to distribution and tracking of all mandated member materials.
Document Translation, Transcription, and Remediation: Accessibility and Alternate Formats
- Translation Services for all document types are managed by CODY® Medicare & Medicaid subject matter experts. Extensive glossaries of industry & plan-specific phrasing and terminology increase accuracy. Our CodySoft® automation software and unique parallel process allow 90+% of translations to be completed in advance of final English document approvals—saving significant time over traditional methods.
- Section 508 Remediation Services create compliant, accessible PDFs from your final plan documents—ANOCs, EOCs, Formulary, Pharmacy & Provider Directories, SBs, and Enrollment Forms—that exceed the Revised 508 Standards and are compliant with the ICT Final Rule.
- Braille, Large Print, and Audio Transcriptions are available for mandated materials in all languages, including fulfillment of member requests for these alternate formats.
Allied Central Dashboard™ (ACD): Member Fulfillment, Reporting, and Analytics
- The ACD is a web-based command & control system custom-designed for health plans and their specific marketing materials delivery process. The ACD supports real-time workflow visibility from data processing through print and includes piece-level tracking and reporting.
- Provider/Pharmacy Directory Programming and On-Demand Fulfillment are custom-designed to support Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial plans. “Geocoded” directories are radius-based & member-specific to provide a better member experience while saving costs on print and postage.
- Mandated Materials Print & Fulfillment is provided through the ACD and coupled to a national network of authorized HIPAA compliant print/letter shops—created to manage critical member communications from beginning-to-end. Redundancy & Contingency planning ensures delivery. CODY® Medicare-specific QC/QA processes and enhancements ensure materials are printed and mailed on time, every time.
- Electronic Fulfillment & Member Communications Management gives plans one platform to manage & support customer service with real-time visibility from opt-in to analytics. A personalized home page provides members easy access to electronic materials specific to them.
Sales & Marketing Exchange™ (SMX): Online Ordering & Fulfillment
- SMX is an online marketing material “storefront” created to give Marketing & Sales teams better control in managing the print and distribution process for Pre-Enrollment Sales Kits, Plan Comparisons, Enrollment Forms, Presentation Materials, and custom producer-personalized marketing materials.
To find out how CODY® single-source solution can help your health plan operate more efficiently, mitigate risk, and deliver a better experience to serve plan members, please contact us to learn more or schedule a demo.
About CODY: CODY® works with more than 70 government-funded, commercial, and ACA health plans across 47 states and Puerto Rico. We help align internal operations with CMS guidelines to improve regulatory compliance and streamline member/provider communications across the enterprise. CodySoft®, our proprietary suite of software is designed specifically for health plans. www.codyconsulting.com