The Health Plan
Regional managed healthcare company in the northeastern U.S.
Transition ANOC/EOC process from manual process to a data driven solution.
- Client previously used semi-automated data entry for ANOC/EOC document creation. Manual data entry of benefit information was time consuming and produced inaccurate information which was disseminated to members.
- Process required approximately 320 labor hours to complete.
- Client used multiple print and fulfillment vendors which caused inconsistent print quality and cost.
- Last minute changes to plan information by CMS and internal business units caused delays in bid approval and data mapping.
- Postage for ANOC/EOC kits was too costly
Using our customized approach, multiple solutions were identified and implemented.
- Cody Consulting conducted an RFP process to customize single source solutions for print, fulfillment, and expedited mail service. In addition, Cody also managed the vendor implementation and served as a liaison for the insurer.
- Managed production using print-on-demand methodology allowing for programming to drive creation of customized ANOC/EOC booklets.
- Implemented 2D bar codes on each booklet to ensure the highest level of integrity during the inserting process and mail delivery.
- Reduced mailing costs by 52%.
- Provided mail confirmation at origination and destination/intake points.
Efficient production of on-demand ANOC/EOC booklets.
- By implementing the print-on-demand system, labor hours for the project were reduced by approximately 69%.
- Successfully transitioned client to a Print-on-Demand system to ensure projects were cost-effective while keeping consistent quality.
- All ANOC/EOC booklets were produced and distributed as requested by CMS.
- Total project cost was reduced by 20% resulting in a net savings of $115,000.
- The use of a mail expediting vendor to distribute sales kits reduced postage costs by 42% and ensured that regulatory compliance was met