The Health Plan
Regional managed healthcare company in the northeastern U.S.
Client used sales materials excessive in size, double that of their competitors. Redesign Medicare Pre-Enrollment Sales Kits and efficiently manage the production of and distribution to members.
- Client used multiple print and fulfillment vendors which caused inconsistent print quality and cost.
- Size and weight (approximately 5 pounds) of Medicare Pre-Enrollment Sales Kits were cumbersome and bulky.
- Postage for kits was extremely costly.
- Enrollment application was 12 pages, difficult for senior members to read.
Using Cody Consulting’s customized approach, multiple solutions were identified and implemented
- Cody conducted an RFP process to customize single source solutions for print, fulfillment, and expedited mail service. Cody also managed the vendor implementation and served as a liaison for the insurer.
- Successfully transitioned the Medicare Pre-Enrollment Sales Kit from the traditional offset printing and fulfillment to a print-on-demand methodology.
- Redesigned the Enrollment Application to an NCR Form to reduce the cost of providing each member a copy of their Enrollment Application.
- Reduced mailing costs by implementing new mailing methodologies.
Efficient production of on-demand sales collateral.
- Successfully transitioned client to a Print-on-Demand system ensuring projects were cost-effective while keeping consistent quality.
- Redesigned Medicare Pre-Enrollment Sales Kit by reducing its size by over 50%.
- By implementing the NCR Enrollment Application, the client was able to reduce labor and materials costs while complying with CMS guidelines.
- Total cost was reduced by 50% resulting in a net savings of $200,000 per year over previous years.
- The use of a mail expediting vendor to distribute sales kits reduced postage costs by 42%.