The Last Mile
We know the struggle and stress that health plans face to ensure that materials are available to members in printed or digital (online) form, on time and in compliance. Our customized CodySoft® suite of content and project management tools allows health plans to develop, print, post, and deliver required compliance documents with greater efficiency, flexibility and simplicity, while saving time and money for our clients. CodyPrint® is an adjunct to the CodySoft® Collateral Management Module®, which extends the expertise, efficiencies and accuracy of our core platform to include the print & fulfillment of required member marketing and compliance documents.
Digital Communications Management
Imagine one digital platform to manage communications through the entire lifecycle from member opt-in through tracking and analytics of a health plan member’s online interaction with a given communication. It means you would spend less time managing tools and integrating data and more time focusing on the health care and business needs surrounding your members.
From member database management, member portals, and email management to reporting and analytics, the CodySoft® ePresentment Module® offers a comprehensive, cost-effective solution for electronic fulfillment and auditing. Contact us to learn how to make this a reality.
A centralized document management system coupled with a nationally distributed network of print and letter shops allows CodyPrint® to offer a truly customized solution that doesn’t bind you to one production or fulfillment center’s capabilities or capacities. CodyPrint® analyzes each plan’s geography, membership, and distribution needs to derive the most efficient and economical print, lettershop and mailing solution.
Redundancy & Contingency Planning
CodyPrint®'s distributed solution allows for redundancy planning on critical mailings. Should a designated production facility suffer a machine or IT-related failure that would impact production or delivery timelines, CodyPrint®'s centralized document management system will re-route any or all of the production and/or mailing process to another CodyPrint® center, without jeopardizing the project.
In the event that a plan must make last-minute changes to content in materials that have already been approved and printed, CodyPrint®'s ability to bring additional production capacity online through secondary or tertiary CodyPrint® vendors can be vital to meeting compliance deadlines.
Reduced Postage Costs and Transit Times
By aligning plan geographies and member densities to CodyPrint® fulfillment vendors, CodyPrint® can print, bind, package and mail materials closer to final destination points. The savings in shipping and postage costs can be significant, while reduced transit times improve compliance timelines for when members receive marketing materials.
With CodyPrint®, You Gain:
- A centralized and intelligent approach for project management, prepress, and proofing of printed components, quality control and management audit reports, member data file processing – including deduping and merge/purge, USPS CASS processing and NCOA move updates – barcode tracking and delivery confirmation.
- A network of HIPAA-compliant print and letter shops across the nation, ready to work with your tight schedule, including disaster recovery and redundancy plans
- Expert guidance to reduce or eliminate unnecessary printing costs
- Least cost routing and minimized postage for deepest discounts on standard mail postage rates
- Minimized transit times into homes for faster delivery to members
- Fewer readdressed or returned mail packages
- Options for electronic fulfillment of member materials