Cody Consulting works with government-funded and commercial health plans to maximize efficiencies and compliance throughout the organization. We help clients strategically integrate operations by streamlining member and marketing communications; improving regulatory compliance; and assisting with Tech-Enabled Services. We specialize in managed care organizations (MCOs) focusing on state and federally funded health programs.
Our proprietary suite of CodySoft® software includes the first-ever project management, regulatory compliance and investigations tools specifically designed for health plans.
Supported by our hands-on experience with some of the nation’s largest healthcare companies, our broad base of seasoned consultants have a thorough understanding of Medicare and Medicaid marketing requirements as well as practical experience working for health plans, providers, and print & fulfillment vendors.
Our wealth of experience and suite of software tools help us develop feasible, practical solutions for our clients. In addition, our highly customized and hands-on approach takes into account that every health plan faces different opportunities and challenges. We are methodical in our assessments and innovative in our strategies. Our services are results-driven, whereby clients realize a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Founded: 2006
- Founder and CEO: Deb Mabari, MBA
- Headquarters: Tampa, Florida
- Number of members in health plans supported by Cody Consulting: More than 50 million
- Memberships: Medicaid Health Plans of America, Association for Community Affiliated Health Plans, Health Care Compliance Association, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Marketing and Communications: Cody Consulting specializes in finding solutions that cut costs, increase efficiencies and improve compliance for member marketing communications. Our proprietary web-based software, the integrated Collateral Management Module® by CodySoft®, is the first-ever project management tool designed specifically for health plan material development, review, and tracking.
- Compliance: Cody Consulting brings an unparalleled level of industry compliance program knowledge and experience to help health plans assess and manage their compliance risk.
- Tech-Enabled Services: Combining our managed care consulting experience with CodySoft® products, we help health plans efficiently manage their materials creation process, including improving vendor management.