Maximize Operations and Outcomes
Staying current and compliant with policy changes and up-to-date with Enrollment, Billing, Reconciliation, and Claims processing can be overwhelming—especially with a growing plan, an understaffed team, and limited technology. Processing every component is complex and time-consuming. With administrative costs on the rise, it’s essential to minimize duplication, increase efficiency, and maximize outcomes to ensure appropriate actions are taken on each member’s enrollment and coverage, while containing costs.
CODY® BPaaS supports Medicare Advantage and Medicaid health plans by providing experienced, cross-trained analysts to process transactions in accordance with Federal and State regulatory guidelines. We leverage our industry expertise, best practices, and state-of-the-art technology to analyze data, process transactions, and deliver quality results with high efficiency, while reducing the total cost of operations.
- Stay up-to-date and compliant with enrollment, premium billing, and reconciliation with CMS files and claims processing
- Use our proprietary software, Synchronicity™ or yours—or a combination of both
- Integrate SyncEnroll™, SyncBill™ and SyncRecon™ with existing tools
- Scalable to grow with you and tailored to support your plan size and operation
- Achieve operational efficiency, profitability, and member satisfaction
- Monitor CMS updates, SLAs, MARx Calendar, and FTP jobs
- Process enrollment, billing, reconciliation, and MSP/COB tasks
- Perform outreach to obtain relevant information from beneficiaries and/or insurance carriers as necessary
- RPC & EDV Packet QA and Submission
- Achieve operational efficiency by leveraging our expert analysts
Our focus not only aligns with CMS regulations, but we also create operational systems that increase efficiency, drive revenue, and deliver a better experience to serve plan members.
Use our proprietary software or yours – or a combination of both!
- Integrate SyncEnroll™ or SyncRecon™ with your existing tools and processes
- Augment areas where you don’t yet have operational tools in place
We support all Government Program Sponsors including Medicare, Medicaid, and Healthcare Exchanges.