Health Plan Regulatory Compliance is Within Reach
Federal and state rules and regulations for health plans can number in the thousands of pages, with new change-notices being issued sometimes daily. Coupled with internal policies and procedures and codes of conduct — staying current and ensuring compliance at all levels of an organization can become a virtually impossible task without the right tools.
Luckily for health plans, the CodySoft® Regulatory Analyzer® places all rules and regulations in one location for easy access. Users can generate reports to locate and crosswalk important regulatory content to projects such as member materials, policy and procedures, contract requirements, and more.
The Regulatory Analyzer® complements the CodySoft® Collateral Management Module® by allowing users to integrate rules and regulations from state and federal entities to the collateral development process. Users can also run reports to locate important rules and apply them to regulatory projects.
Reduce Your Risk With The Regulatory Analyzer®
- Centralize the storage and access of critical regulatory documents
- Find quick answers to compliance questions
- Simplify awareness of regulatory content from multiple sources
- Review only the relevant rules based upon your search criteria and filter out unnecessary content to streamline the review process
- Utilize reports to support compliance submissions and audits
- Stay current on evolving CMS regulations through the inclusion of HPMS memos linked to the underlying regulations they impact